Bristol Myers Squibb
New Brunswick, New Jersey
The building consolidation consists of a new building and renovation of existing building, which is broken down into seven areas including executive office suites, research and development laboratories, packaging area, mechanical support areas, clean room laboratories, process and warehouse.
This project has expanded in scope substantially, with the completion time frame shortened. Scholes met all Bristol Myers Squibb deadlines, including incorporating all requested scope changes.
- New 5 KV Double-Ended Substation – 1000 KVA Transformer with Low-Voltage Line-Up.
- Installation of 5 New Motor Control Centers
- Fire Alarm, Security, Paging Systems & Tie-Into Existing Systems
- Biolab Water Purification System
- New Lighting System
- Approximately 2,000 Feet of New Cable Tray
- Approximately 3,000 Feet of New IsoductWireway in the New Labs
- New Radioisotope Area
- New Containment Labs